Monday, March 06, 2006

Last week in Britney


Let's talk about Britney Spears for a moment. I miss her like no other. I am sitting here right know praying to God that she is not pregnant and is serious about her musical comeback. I will be the first in line to buy her new album. Love ya Britney!

Anyway, what the fuck is going on with her? She looks like shit (the kind of shit you have when you eat spicy food; you know like runny - not a good, solid one) and she continues to tolerate her piece of toxic refuse husband, Kevin Federline, despite the fact that he was running around with some French bimbo while she was in Hawaii vacationing/working on her next album (although looks like after seeing all that, she ordered his ass over to Hawaii so she could keep an eye on him). And honestly, we can all afford better weaves than this (and we can also all afford to not wear the same outfit in the same week). Shameful!

What's her deal? What's going on? Do you think she is pregnant or just fat? An "expert" in UsWeekly says that based on where she is carrying the belly bulge, it just looks like fat, and not another Federline fetus. Jesus! That would make 4 babies for this motherfucker! My parents only have two kids and they're old! And they have real jobs! Anyway, I don't know how much longer I can sit by and watch Britney spiral further out of control. I'm going to round up a posse and head over the K-Fed studio and beat his braids in with a baseball bat. I'd go to jail for Britney. If she made another hit like "Slave 4 U," I would do anything for Britney.

UPDATE: Ok, so upon further inspection of those pics, I think that was a wig, not a weave, she bought in the middle of her walk to be funny or something. But still, she has been rocking some bad weaves, and I would not put it past her to pull on some dirty clothes out of the hamper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home