Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Is Lance Armstrong a creep?


I know Lance Armstrong is some kind of bicycling God or something, but I think this whole called off engagement thing with Sheryl Crow is just too shady. First of all, it all came very all of a sudden without any rumors of them fighting or drifting apart or any of the other stuff you'd expect to hear before a celebrity couple breaks up. And they were all gung ho getting married and in love very soon before they announced the split.

Now, I have to be upfront here. I always thought Lance Armstrong was kind of creepy. Obviously I do not know what factors contributed to him divorcing his wife. I'm sure it was a very emotional time, what with the surviving cancer and being the fastest bicycle rider guy in the whole world and all. I just thought it was shady that he left her after she supported him through his hard times. It just seemed like as soon as things started to look up for him, he abandoned his wife and his kids and that is not that cool with me.

So when I found out that Sheryl Crow has cancer, I really thought Lance Armstrong was the king of shady behavior. Come on! How can you leave your fiance (who is like 50 or something and not getting any younger or more likely to snag a husband) when she has cancer?! Fucked up, no? Yes, Lance Armstrong is fucked up.
[Armstrong backs Crow's cancer fight]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home