Saturday, March 04, 2006

Exclusive blind item


I've had a very good past couple of days for first hand celebrity gossip. This one is particularly juicy, and not like I think anyone's lawyer is actually reading my blog, but I'm going to keep this shit anonymous just in case. Here we go. Which world famous, championship-winning basketball player has to shell out some serious hush money to a former groupie who is now carrying his illegitimate child? He's so eager to put this potential time bomb to rest that he didn't even bother with a paternity test!

My "insider" says of the baby-mama, "[She] does clerical stuff at her workplace, but her real profession was groupie. Her goal this time was to get pregnant via an athlete. She used to live in Virginia and hang with the Redskins. Then when that didn't pan out, she moved to [mystery b-ball player's city], where [mystery b-ball player] saw her outside the stadium and invited her into his limo (by rolling down a window). Before she found out she was pregnant, she was hanging out with the Jets [in New York]."

I'll tell you a couple things: The player in question plays for neither the Knicks nor the Nets. He's a BIG star, so even if you don't watch basketball, you'd almost certainly recognize his name. It's not Kobe Bryant (I think he was scared sober from his last run-in with a groupie). Last clue - he's got a pretty squeaky clean image (as far as pro basketball players are concerned).
Send me your guesses
and I'll tell you if you're close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home