Thursday, March 02, 2006

Flavor of Love on MySpace


Um, yeah, so you can thank me later, but I stumbled upon Pumkin from Flavor of Love's MySpace page, and even better, her MySpace blog. All I have to say is you better clear your calendar before clicking on that link, because you will be provided with hours of entertainment. Not from her page alone, but all the other Flavor of Love skanks' MySpace pages. Basically, every single last one of them is an "actress/model" and they are all totally capitalizing on the skanktastic publicity they got from playing tongue hockey with Flavor Flav. It is truly distasteful, yet the best thing on the internet.

Anyway, here is one juicy highlight from Pumkin's blog:
Ok . . . so as most of you know, I was eliminated last night from Flavor of Love. I know . . . so sad :-( Anyway, this is really what went down that night. My mom came and met Flav and told him that I had been on game shows and dating shows before. Big surprise, huh? I mean, after all, the producers knew about every girls past experience on tv and each one of us have definitely been on something before! So, I was pissed because Flav was calling me out when he already knew what was up. I mean how can Flav sit there and question my intentions . .. look at his track record. Surreal Life, Strange Love, Flavor of Love . . . all reality shows, hmmm? I was pissed because he was being a hypocrit in my eyes. I was telling him that he had a pot of gold left and a pot of shit left and I hope in the end he goes with the pot of gold. New York butted in saying her usual and for me to go get a face lift. Well, I just did what everyone else wanted to do and wanted to see. So, I spit in her face. No, she did not hit me. No she did not really push me. My clutzy ass tripped over the rug in my high heels. Regardless of what happened, the bitch deserved it and the show went on. So, please understand that I am not a bad person . .. I am normal and when people press your buttons sometimes you do things out of character. However, I have absolutely no regrets!
Much Love, Pumkin

I've put in friend requests for about five of the skanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an "add" as it's called on MySpace.

Rain (in case you don't remember, she was eliminated close to the beginning - she seemed genuinely into Flavor and almost got into a fist fight with New York) says on her MySpace page that there is going to be a Flavor of Love reunion. It filmed on 2/28 and she's not sure when it's going to air. That is going to be the best reunion show ever aired on television. Even better than this one. I seriously can. not. wait.

And just to make sure you don't do any more work for the rest of the week, check out the pics on the Flavor of Love blog (obviously unofficial).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home