Thursday, March 02, 2006

No, I can't stop yelling, 'cause that's how I talk!! Ain't you ever seen any of my movies?!


What up son?! Do you know what today tomorrow is?! Do you?! It's opening night for "Dave Chappelle's Block Party!!!" Mmmm mmmm, bitch! "Dave Chappelle's Block Party!" Good motherfuckin' choice, motherfucker!

Here are a couple pics from the premiere:

Um, WTF is going on with Erykah Badu? Doesn't it look like Dave is holding her up? Did she confuse this with Dave Chappelle's Pot Party?

What???!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeah!!!!

I wonder if The Roots ever get mad that ?uestlove always steals the spotlight. I mean, he's the drummer for Christ sake.

Talib doesn't look too high here. His eyes look a little red though.

[DCBP Review-NY Press]
{Images Source}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home