Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Whitney Houston pregnancy rumors


Ok, I'm going to get right to it. Lots of rumors, etc. to update on, although nothing seems soooo juicy, which is part of the reason I have not felt compelled to update the blog. Anyway....

Let's start with the most fucked up, but probably untrue rumor: Is Whitney Houston pregnant again? The rumor started when Bobby Brown did an interview with some magazine none of us have ever even heard of. He told the magazine that Whitney was at home "resting up." He also alluded to he and Whitney's desire to have another child saying, "I'm hoping that she's pregnant right now."

Look, folks, I'm not exactly sure how this turned into a rumor that Whitney is pregnant. It doesn't seem like a logical conclusion to me, but I guess everyone loves a train wreck, so people will believe what they want. Obviously "resting up" means she is in a constant drugged-out stupor; and the whole "hoping she is pregnant right now" business was an attempt to squash the divorce rumors.

While we're talking about Whitney, did you see her perform at the Olympics? I know this is old news, but seriosuly, I almost cried! I guess I always though not matter how cracked out she got, she would always have the same great voice, but man was I wrong!
[Open only if you are willing to lose your faith in Whitney] Thanks to Alicia for the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home