Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Queen Latifah gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame


Although her recent films have not exactly been award winning, I can't help but love this big Jersey lesbian. She's awesome as a rapper and an actress (remember Living Single?) and she always comes off as truly self-confident, which in Hollywood is rare and often replaced by ego and self-importance.

I know I'm kind of singing her praises hard core right now, but I just think it's great that she feels comfortable with herself and lost weight sensibly and had surgery that made sense (she had her breasts reduced from I think a DD to a C) and didn't resort to gastric bypass like that heifer Star Jones in order to feel better about herself. Anyway, I think it's great that she's officially made it in Hollywood.

[ABC News]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home