Monday, January 02, 2006

Popo Zao review


Although I consider myself generally unqualified to review music, I think I have enough musical sense to come out and state that Kevin Federline's single, Popo Zao, is a steamy pile of Poopoo Zao. I downloaded it for free on Acquisition legally purchased it on Yahoo Music and I think it sounds like the product of a couple of country high schoolers playing around with a beat machine and placing sparse, poorly thought out lyrics over it.

Kevin Federline has set rap music back about 3 murder acquittals and has perhaps permanently ruined any future opportunity for white rappers or celebrity husband rappers to legitimately enter the music world.

Shame on you, Kevin Federline.

P.S. Popo Zao apparently is a Portuguese slang term meaning big, juicy booty. I must have skipped that day in Portuguese class.

P.P.S. I'd like to remind you all again that this album cost one million of Britney Spears' dollars to produce. They might have to do another Chaotic to recover the cost.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

slang means that i wouldnt be covered in a formal portuguese class.

January 08, 2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Damali said...

i guess it also means that they didn't teach sarcasm or apostrophes in your formal english class.

January 08, 2006 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home