Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Kevin Federline's about to blow up


In my previous post, I included a link to Kevin Federline's new website. It seemed kind of empty, but I signed up for the mailing list and was treated to a montage of celebrity gossip magazine covers featuring mostly recent headlines involving Kevin and Britney set to samples of his upcoming album. It's basically the best 30 seconds you will spend on the internet except for this. Here is a little of what you'll see on KFed's website.

Hey Everyone,

I don't think we've ever been formally introduced. My name is Kevin Federline. I'm 6 feet tall, have brown hair and brown eyes. I enjoy horseback riding, long walks on the beach and the wind whipping through my hair. Ha ha ha.

Kevin


You should also totally check out his MySpace page. It's pretty much what you'd expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home