Monday, November 21, 2005

Divorce and Christmas just don't go together


This is all I have to say about Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey denying they're getting a divorce: They love to make money. Jessica's dad loves to make money. They agreed a while back to do a Christamas special on ABC. It would be hard to do a family Christmas spectacular with a couple going through a divorce. Clairvoyance kind of runs in my family and I predicted many months ago that Nick and Jessica would file for divorce around Valentine's Day. I did not forsee the divorce speculation getting this out of control, and it appears they are no longer doing the Christmas special, but I stand by my prediction.

I predict Jessica will get dumped by her publicist [Post Chronicle]
{Source}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home