Friday, November 18, 2005

Obsession: An introduction

Ok, so I have an obsessive personality. Not in a crazy stalker way. Well, kind of in a crazy stalker way, but not in a threat to the general public way. It's just that my interests are extremely limited, but I get really, really into them. Don't get the wrong impression when I say "interests." I don't mean hobbies or anything like that. I mostly mean celebrity gossip, television and my occasional ridiculous ideas. Get it?

Ok, so for instance, right now I am totally obsessed with this blog. This might be a temporary obsession. It's too soon to tell. Two of the obsessions I mentioned earlier, televison and celebrity gossip, are long-term obsessions. They will be recurring topics. Within those obsessions I have a number of sub-obsessions. Again, some of these sub-obessions are temporary, while others are long-term. For example: Lindsay Lohan, Adam Brody, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears; these are all long-term sub-obsessions. Jake Gyllenhaal, Kimberly Stewart, Sarah Silverman (do I even need to say it?); these are all temporary sub-obsessions.

Don't judge me. I know your life isn't that exciting either. Are you still reading this blog? You must not have anything better to do. Don't feel bad. It doesn't mean you're pathetic. So honk if you love to waste time and enjoy my journey through unhealthy obsession.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beep beep.

November 21, 2005 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home