Sunday, November 20, 2005

Jolie & Pitt: Not quite ready for primetime?


I'm not sure what Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's intentions are with keeping hush about their relationship. If their goal is to keep it private, it's obviously had the opposite effect. In Hollywood, secrets lead to speculation, which leads to more attention from the press, which leads to more paparazzi following your every move. Both Brad and Angelina know the formula. Like I said before, you need 3 cups of chopped mystery to make obsession casserole. So I have to wonder if they are seeking all this press attention. When will they officially go public? There are rumors they're engaged or seriosuly discussing marriage and (more) kids. What's the big deal in showing up to a public event together? Jennifer Aniston's pain and embarrassment have been duly noted. They've already thrown it in her face, so I don't want to hear any bullshit stories about Brad being respectful of Aniston's feelings. It's possible they are on the verge of coming out, but I'm not holding my breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home