Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bad things happen when Elisabeth Hasselbeck is allowed to speak



Ok, so after this post I got really angry and wrote Elisabeth Hasselbeck a strongly worded letter, politely asking her to stop talking until she's able to make something coherent come out. I never actually sent the letter because I'm a total pussy, but now I see that was a huge mistake.

The producers on The View never got my request, so they let her keep talking and didn't even put a muzzle on her when Sandra Bernhard was on the show talking about how our government doesn't respect women's rights. Sandra Bernhard made a joke about Laura Bush being "heavily medicated" and that is when all hell broke loose until Star Jones convinced the cameras to focus on her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home