Monday, April 24, 2006

W & G


I love Will & Grace. I think it is a very funny show. I don't care what you think of me. I've seen pretty much every episode ever made and I watch the episodes that come on the WB late at night. I love all the boobie jokes and the gay jokes. The only thing I don't like about the show is that even though Will and Grace are supposed to be neurotic and dysfunctional, they are each more successful in life than I expect to ever be. Anyway, how sad is it that the series is coming to an end? Very sad, that's how sad. In case you're interested in this kind of thing, Just Jared has spoilers for the last episodes. **Sniff**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's OK, I love this show too. It doesn't make us bad people.

May 05, 2006 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

June 10, 2006 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

July 21, 2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home