Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Gross!

I know I've been doing a lot of posts on Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, but there is seriously something wrong with those two. They are not normal. Are you ready for what I'm about to tell you? Have you eaten lunch recently? You might want to let it settle before you read this. Ok. I warned you. Here are Tom Cruise's latest plans for the birth of Katie's baby:
The 43 year-old star told America's GQ magazine: "I'm going to eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Cruise, a devoted Scientologist, made the decision after reading the afterbirth contains important nutrients and vitamins.

Nutrients? Seriously? What about multivitamins? Oh and he's going to eat the umbilical cord too. Barf!
[Life Style Extra]

UPDATE: This isn't funny. I bet he wasn't kidding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

July 21, 2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home