Wednesday, April 05, 2006

News

Eminem filed for divorce for a second time from his wife/hate muse, Kim. I honestly didn't expect this to happen so quickly, and not because I'm such a firm believer in the power of true love. It's all kind of sad I guess, but hopefully whatever went on in the Mathers household over the past three months will be fodder for another hit record.
[People]

Beyonce is leading the Save Whitney Campaign, probably by helping to reintroduce fried chicken into her diet.
[Female First]

Flavor Flav and New York have apparently hooked up since the end of Flavor of Love and are set to have their own reality television show documenting their quiet suburban life together. Alicia informed me that this was filed under "African-American News."
[Media Take Out]

If there is such a thing as midget activists, they are steaming mad at Britney Spears and Kevin Federline over their use of little people at Kevin's 28th birthday party in Vegas. Apparently there was a midget Sonny Bono and a drag queen Cher and some guests were shouting for a midget throwing contest. A spokesperson for a midget group said, "It is wicked to hurl abuse at anyone of diminished height simply because they are small." It's important to note that I don't quite clear 5 feet, and I'm really sensitive about my height. I was one of the shortest girls in junior high, and at graduation we wore blue gowns and I was wearing white shoes, so all the kids called me a smurf. I totally sympathize, but midgets totally freak me out. Tossing them around is wrong though.
[Dlisted]

What? Hines Ward is Korean! At a press conference in Seoul, the Pittsburgh Steelers' wide receiver tearfully apologized for rejecting his heritage in the past: "I apologize for being ashamed to say I was Korean." Awwww... he's getting free dry cleaning for life now.
[NFL News]

Paris Hilton continues to be the classiest person in town. Here are some of her comments on Nicole Richie from the latest issue of Elle:
"She cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and people really don't care about her."

"I've been best friends with her since I was two, but when I brought her on to my show, she got very jealous and turned on me for no reason.

"It breaks my heart. She was my sister. She was the funniest person to be around and then she let the fame go to her head.

"She's not the same person any more. I never want to speak to her again - ever."

"They want to do it with just me, but we're both under contract together. She has nothing else so she really wants to do it, but I don't."

"It's really pathetic that she needs to use my name to sell something because she's obviously not enough."
[ONTD]

I fucking hate Star Jones
[Starpulse]
[Entertainmentwise]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dry cleaning... low blow. what about groceries??

April 14, 2006 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home