Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Some notes on television


I'm pretty sure you've never seen the show Campus Ladies on Oxygen because you probably think the Oxygen network is for the elderly, but it is one of the funniest shows on tv. Just in case it complicates your Sunday night DVR schedule (it comes on at 10pm - same time as Grey's Anatomy and Number 1 Single), it airs again on Monday night at 10. Or you could just drop Number 1 Single because it kind of sucks now anyway.

Also, in case you're wondering - I will live blog the Flavor of Love reunion special on Sunday. I'm so excited. I realize I didn't post a review of the final episode, and besides the fact that I had other things to do, it really wasn't that special. The best part of the show was all the skanky hoes skanking it up together and fighting and stuff, and New York and Hoopz seemed to occupied with getting their hair done and buying their dresses (they wound up buying the same dress) to give us the performance we were all hoping for. But the previews for the reunion show were amazing.

I think what I look forward to the most is seeing some of the skanks we never really got to know come back on the show and act all bitter. I'm also going through some serious Hottie withdrawal, so she better be there. I think most likely it will be all about New York reminding us how hot and great she is and how the other girls were bitches and jealous of her, and that's ok by me. Can't wait for Flavor of Love 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home