Monday, February 13, 2006

Celebrity mysteries


I like to think I know a fair amount of Hollywood gossip, or at least the major gossip. And I like to think I'm able to sort through ridiculous rumors, and gossip that seems to have some truth in it. But there are still a few things I have not been able to figure out.

1. Who dumped who? Nick or Jessica? I thought it was Jessica dumping Nick, but then after they announced their divorce, she went all about town pouting (although the botched collagen job had something to do with that), crying, and feeling lonely, while Nick seemed to be doing fine. But then there were the rumors about Nick begging Jessica to take him back, which made sense to me because his future depends on her celebrity. And now it seems like Nick has totally moved on and Jessica is begging him to take her back. The only thing I know to definitely be true is that Nick Lachey and CaCee Cobb have definitely at least made out.

2. Who is more into who(m?) in the Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie deal? I thought it was Brad. He left his wife for her and seemed to dive right into Angelina's complicated life with great enthusiasm. But then there are the rumors that he loves the kids but not her, etc. Also, are they going to get married or not? There are an equal number of stories reporting both possibilities.

3. Steve-O? Why? How? Are we all sure he is actually famous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home