Monday, January 08, 2007

Lock the cashbox


So you know that commercial for some type of Samsung phone? I kind of love it. It's the one with those two sort of dorky guys who download "Rock the Casbah" to one of their phones, but don't know the words. The first guys thinks it's "Lock the Cashbox," but then the second guy corrects him and says it's "Stop the Catbox."

Yes, I know, this commercial is old, but the thing is, at first I thought it was hysterical. I mean, I still think it's pretty fucking funny, but now I can't see past this one flaw: they had to have known the name of the song in order to download it, right? And even if they didn't, the name shows up right there on the phone! Fucking clear as day: Rock the Casbah. I can't get over that. This makes me sad, because I used to really like that commercial.

See the commercial after the jump.

[Lyrics to Rock the Casbah]


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home