Thursday, February 16, 2006

Welcome back to me!


I cannot express how badly I have missed my blog. Having to do work is just not for me. Luckily nothing earth-shattering has taken place in my absence. Here's the rundown of things I have missed:

Britney Spears was in the hospital briefly with "stomach pains" (maybe no one ever told her you can't eat the crayons even if the colors look yummy), but she is fine now.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are very much still in a fake relationship, even though they might be having fake pre-nup issues.

It's possible Jessica Simpson was having an affair with Adam Levine before she and Nick decided to fill the world in on their separation.

Lindsay Lohan is apparently being baby sat by her mom for her late night outings. It's not deterring her from snorting coke in the bathroom with Nicky Hilton though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home