Wednesday, February 01, 2006

#1 Single


You remember Lisa Loeb, right? When that song Stay came out I pretty much loved her (I liked the green dress she wore in the video and, I mean, she was wearing glasses, so I had to like her). Anyway, I bought her cd back in high school and pretty much didn't think that much about her after that. But I'm really into her new show #1 Single. The concept is pretty obvious - she comes to NY to enter the dating scene and find someone to settle down with (can you believe she's 37!?)

Anyway, when I was watching episode 2, I was not expecting what she had in store for us. She was appearing on the Isaac Mizrahi show and I guess they have this thing where she shows him what kind of underwear she's wearing.... Anyway, she went the extra mile for Isaac and did a full-on runway walk in her thong. Say what you want about her goods and how they look in that thong, but we should all hope our asses will look like that when we're pushing 40 (or when we're pushing 27, whatever).

The video clip is after the jump.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home