Monday, January 23, 2006

Kevin Federline trying to make his own millions, part II


Ok, so let me start by saying, I'm kind of over the whole Federlame thing, so I'm going back to calling him by his proper name. I thought Federlame was funny at the time. I apologize.

Anyway, Kevin is on a campaign to prove he is a legitimate rapper. Despite the fact that he never found a record label for his album and had to pay for the release of PopoZao with his family fortune, he vows he will be a music success.

His reasoning is simple (no surprise): his music is real, so people are going to love it. Of course rap fans are aching to hear Kevin Federline's story of struggle from back-up dancer to kept man. All the receiving and taking away and getting back of Italian sports cars, all the trips to the ATM, all the abandoning your other two kids; that is what hits are made of.

[Entertainmentwise]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home