Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Golden Globe red carpet

Most of the fashion last night was boring, but there was a spattering of awful and great dresses.

A number of celebrities stole some of my grandma's old curtains, sewed them up and strolled down the red carpet looking like total shit. Gwyneth Paltrow used the most curtain material.

Anne Hathaway borrowed Courtney Love's makeup artist for the night.

Drew Barrymore abandoned her bra and her judgment for the evening.

Not only did Ellen Pompeo use my grandma's curtain material, she also let her design this one.

Here are some dresses I really liked.
Debra Messing


I don't know why people were hating on Marcia Cross's dress. I like the color,
alhough it was probably not meant to be worn by a redhead.

Evangeline Lilly

Resse Witherspoon

Sarah Jessica Parker

Zhang Ziyi

Here are some more I thought were hideous

Charlize Theron

Dayna Devon

Cute couple, bad purple nightmare dress

This is hideous, but I admire her attempt to class up her look for the occasion

Rosario Dawson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home