Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Stripper Polls


It's apparently not a very good celebrity gossip week and I still have had zero coffee today (tummy ache), so I think I am going to dedicate some time to figuring out how to post polls. I tried a couple of times and they must not be retard-proof, because I couldn't get it to work. I was thinking of doing polls on: How satisfied are you with the F train? What do you like least about the F train? If you were to have a New Year's Day brunch, what time would you have it? Stuff like that. Let me know if there is a topic you'd like surveyed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know if i've ever taken the f train. i think my least favorite train is the L out of the ones i've taken. i heard the g is pretty bad.
new year's day brunch: 2pm. we should just have a big sleepover and eat whenever we're all done puking.

November 30, 2005 7:53 PM  
Blogger Damali said...

That the F is the worst train in the syatem is indisputable. The G is ok when it's running and when it finally comes.

December 01, 2005 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home