Sunday, November 27, 2005

This weekend, real(ity) and fake relationships sadly came to an end


I hope you all had a tryptophan-tastic weekend. Mine was a lesson in poor planning. On Thursday afternoon my mom and I were at the supermarket buying a turkey. It was ready just in time for Friday. On Saturday I attempted to see Syriana. After facing the physical challenge of weaving through the holiday weekend shopping crowd, we made it to the theater 10 minutes early for the movie, but probably three or four hours too late to get tickets. The institution of marriage had a worse weekend:

Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson announce their separation and ruin Thanksgiving! [Page Six]
The most pathetic publicity stunt ever pulled by B list celebrities comes to a dramatic end; Talan Torriero and Kimberly Stewart end their engagement and I finally stop throwing up. [People]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home