Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Not really news

The following items aren't that interesting or newsworthy, but I guess I can't let that stop me:

Paris Hilton possibly engaged to Greek billionaire bf part II.
[Digital Spy]
Britney & Kevin determined to give their kid nightmares, turn him off Christmas forever and generally fuck him up for life.
[Spotlight News]
Britney gives Christina some marriage advice. Sigh.
[National Ledger]
Laguna Beach's Kristin getting a show on UPN. I guess all the other black people must like her.
[NY Daily News]
Jack Osbourne has a girlfriend I guess.
[Hollywood Tuna]
Even though Rachel Bilson possibly cheated on Adam Brody with Zach Braff, I can't hate on them. So cute.
[Oh No They Didn't!]
Ben and Jen whore themselves for Starbucks. There are worse things you could whore yourself for.
[Cityrag]
Jack White's having a baby.
[E!Online]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home