Saturday, February 04, 2006

Divorce Kevin NOW!


Something has to be done about Britney Spears. I know I've made fun of her in the past, because making fun of her is (a) easy (b) funny (c) better than doing work (d) makes me feel a little better about my own life. But all kidding aside, I'm actually starting to get kind of angry at Kevin Federline and I resent how badly he has fucked up her life for his own gain.

Kevin Federline appears to be sitting on top of the world right now. He has access to more money than I'm sure he ever thought possible. He might not have a successful rap career, but he has a rap career courtesy of the celebity status he obtained by marrying Britney Spears. He lives in a mansion with a staff, doesn't take care of any of his kids, drives a nice car, and has diamond-encrusted watches.

Meanwhile, Britney looks like a steamy pile of cow shit. Honestly, folks, what is going on in this picture? I rarely see pictures of her out on the town wearing any makeup at all, but I'm willing to look past that. She doesn't appear to comb or wash her hair anymore from what I can tell, and when she's not out at clubs dressed like a cheap pole dancer, she bumming around town in clothes that look like they were pulled out of a Salvation Army drop-off box. Who is letting her out of the house looking like this? Doesn't she look really sad in this picture? Like she's just given up?

I think it's all very sad. And I can't wait for the day Britney divorces that motherfucker, Kevin Federline, and doesn't let him have one more dollar of her money. Let's all pray this day comes soon.

{Image Source}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home