Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Kevin Federline Speaks out?


I saw this yesterday and hesitated to post it because it just didn't strike me as true. This story claims that Kevin Federline suffered temporary, severe dumbfuckedness and did an interview with a German tabloid, expressing his frustration with his new domestic lifestyle.

In the interview, he allegedly says, "She treated me badly, wouldn’t let my friends into the house! She and her mother tried to tell me how to live my life - I just can’t let that happen. And I don’t know a guy with self-respect who’d let himself be treated like that! I’m just supposed to be her little husband who jumps at every command."

And on the possibility of divorce: "I don’t like lawyers, but I need protection in a situation like this. This is the situation I’m in: I’m homeless a couple of days before Christmas!" The story also claims he said he would want $115 million in a divorce settlement. "I’m not interested in money. She just needs to learn that she can’t reel me in, and then drop me like this."

This interview, if it ever happened, I guess occured during the few days in early December when the couple were separated. If the interview is real, then this is the most retarded example of complete lack of trailer trash judgement in the history of mankind.

In any case, it's been confirmed that Britney and Kevin have worked out their differences and are back together for now. He's got his sweet Ferarri back and I assume his credit cards and bank accounts have been reactivated. Hopefully he will learn to love being Britney Spears' lap dog and, more importantly, learn to shut the fuck up about it.

Also, for what it's worth, Spears' rep claims this interview is pure internet fantasy.
[Dlisted]
[Ireland Online]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home