Friday, December 09, 2005

J-Lo dream

So last night I dreamt that Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony were giving me a ride on their 747 jet. Mark was the pilot. I think I was in Miami visiting my grandparents and I'm pretty sure I was just standing around the tarmac when they came along and offered to take me back to New York.

So I got on the plane, we took off, and I thought I was going to die. Mark Anthony was a terrible pilot. Anyway, at some point it became obvious to everyone on the plane that Mark was not a qualified pilot and he should try to land. So we had a really awkward landing, and we all got off the plane.

But the next thing I remember is the plane still flying even though Jennifer, Mark and I were on the ground. Then we realized that their son (I don't know where he came from either, but he looked like he was about seven or eight years old) was still up there and we didn't know how to save him. So we were all watching the scene unfold from my mom's backyard and then all of a sudden the plane lands and their son gets out unharmed and everybody cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home