Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sometimes I feel bad for celebrities

Here is the headline from the NY Post: Foxy's CD Could Most 'DEAF' be her Last. Classy.

So I guess what happened is for some reason Foxy Brown's lawyer stated that the rapper is "pretty much totally deaf" during a court hearing yesterday (you remember when she was charged with assaulting her manicurist, right?) The fact that she is going or has gone deaf is totally horrible. The fact that her lawyer felt that he had to mention this in court, apparently without consulting her first, is unfortunate.

I understand the need to report it - I, obviously, LOVE unfortunate celebrity news, but I just thought the headline was low even for the Post. I mean, she's deaf. KFed chasing after the tow truck hauling his Ferrari away: funny. Actually, hilarious. Rapper going deaf because of some weird viral infection: not funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home